Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section - Kawasaki ZX-6R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 372
Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section

Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section ?

I hope not.
But recently, there were RUINED threads because of members fighting a lot.

I know sometimes it's unavoidable, so perhaps a RIGHT place for bashing will somehow lessen the flames on regular threads?


I just love this forum,
Lucky
Lucky10R is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Champion Rider
 
flthy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky10R View Post
Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section ?

I hope not.
But recently, there were RUINED threads because of members fighting a lot.

I know sometimes it's unavoidable, so perhaps a RIGHT place for bashing will somehow lessen the flames on regular threads?


I just love this forum,
Lucky
You're stupid and your bike sucks:crackup: Im just kidding, I hear you, it gets like a preschool playground around here at times maybe the flame/bashing thread isnt such a bad idea. OOOORRRR people could just treat each other with some respect and call it a day.......hmmmmm , prolly need a new section

The heart is deceitful above all things, and deperatly wicked; Who can know it?
Jerimiah 17:9
flthy1 is offline  
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:16 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
I'm having troubles coming up with a response, I had a shitload typed but to sum it all up.

STFU or GTFO!

Ok on a serious note, people just need to learn to bite their own tongues, that's really all there is to it. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of the problem. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be anywhere near as leniant as some of the mods are around here. If you're going to start negative shit in someone else's thread, or at all really, I'd ban your ass for three days. Then again that's me and I'm a freakin' asshole.
ZX-10R_Sinner is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:20 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-10R_Sinner View Post
I'm having troubles coming up with a response, I had a shitload typed but to sum it all up.

STFU or GTFO!

Ok on a serious note, people just need to learn to bite their own tongues, that's really all there is to it. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of the problem. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be anywhere near as leniant as some of the mods are around here. If you're going to start negative shit in someone else's thread, or at all really, I'd ban your ass for three days. Then again that's me and I'm a freakin' asshole.
but I banned for 3weeks just so it gives time for zxracer to at least have a thread to sell without the bleezy fuggin it up :badteeth:
bluedevil is offline  
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
but I banned for 3weeks just so it gives time for zxracer to at least have a thread to sell without the bleezy fuggin it up :badteeth:
:spit::spit:

LoL, oh man that's funny.
ZX-10R_Sinner is offline  
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21
Was the fight on that thread that serious? Man I need to start a fight with someone just to see what all the hype is about on internet trash talking is.
jblaze is offline  
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 07:55 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 18
you want some of me JBLAZE? :thefinger
shoushuninja831 is offline  
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by flthy1 View Post
You're stupid and your bike sucks:crackup: Im just kidding, I hear you, it gets like a preschool playground around here at times maybe the flame/bashing thread isnt such a bad idea. OOOORRRR people could just treat each other with some respect and call it a day.......hmmmmm , prolly need a new section
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX-10R_Sinner View Post
I'm having troubles coming up with a response, I had a shitload typed but to sum it all up.

STFU or GTFO!

Ok on a serious note, people just need to learn to bite their own tongues, that's really all there is to it. To solve the problem you need to go to the root of the problem. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be anywhere near as leniant as some of the mods are around here. If you're going to start negative shit in someone else's thread, or at all really, I'd ban your ass for three days. Then again that's me and I'm a freakin' asshole.


I understand... but come on, we cant have ALL members behaving correctly, this is just not a perfect world... and no matter how hard we try, there will be new comers acting tuff.

So i think since bashing/flaming is really hard to avoid, then let's just have a proper place for it.
Lucky10R is offline  
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 08:14 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoushuninja831 View Post
you want some of me JBLAZE? :thefinger
I can't fight with you, you have one of the slow color 10r. That'll be like fighting a retard....I'll still be the loser! :thefinger
jblaze is offline  
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 08:48 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
This site is super amicable compared to a few others I've been on. There are tons of stupid posts, questions, etc etc posted here that the OP would get destrooooyed on a few other sites. Honestly I think this is the most easy going site I'm on and I'm on a lot. Between cell phone sites, honda sites, bike sites, local car forums this is by far the most amicable. I wouldn't sweat it. The occasional bashing makes for good reading.
ieatpaint is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-6R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome