Do we need a FLAME/BASHING section - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-6R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 11:04 AM

im the last 2months there has been alot of opinion difference lol this forum is still better than gixxer.com
now that forum is just plain bashing lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 11:13 AM
GP Rider

Send a message via Yahoo to wildcats
how bout leave it alone, fights bring character to every subject but if it gets out of hand then take it out of the forum or to a specified one.
we all have our own opinions even the mods are always right.

If practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect so why try?:thefinger

2008 ZX10R
KR TUNER slip on exhaust.
soon 1/5 throttle, 16t front. 41t rear. (ordered)
power commander V(ordered)
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
I have no problems with a person having a difference of opinion on something, even a heated one. My major problem though is with the personal attacks here. There is absolutely no excuse to attack someones credibility when you have no proof of wrongdoing, calling someone out when unwarranted is inexcusable. If I were a mod I would have done what Bloo did, I have little tolerance for someone being a pinhead. Discussion is fine, attacking a fellow member is not.
very well said and spoken......

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasos View Post

And also the swearing is beyond control. " i am from xxxx, so get used to it". No we don't have to and we won't. We ain't no saints, but it's getting really annoying sometimes. Also some avatars are nws, even though we all enjoy it!!!

We can't let some people taking the fun away from this site.
Mods keep up the good work
damn kiss ass....j/k lol
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 11:46 AM

I have been a mamber of this site for a few years and the bashing and fighting has become more of a problem in recent months. I think that the some of the members on this site need to bite their tounge. If you dont like something or dont agree say just that, you dont need to add the smartass or rude comments. It mainly a case of over explaining in regards to others posts.

Hopefully we are all adult enough to fix the problem without the mods having to make a special section for the children. The idea of a bash/flame section will only breed more fights. Think about it instead of screwing up someones thread. You can post a WHOLE thread on how you dislike that or how they are a dumbass or how their bike looks like shit. Then in a few days it will have a few dozen responses and the member targeted will either feel like an ass or not welcome on the board. Then he will strike back and here we go again. Just a childish cycle.

I think the occassional incident as long as it does not attack personal charater makes for good reading, but as mr_honez said the personal attacks should not be tolerated.

IMO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-6R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode