There is a Self-Diagnosis process you can follow to find out what the actual code is and what it means.
Here is the procedure:
1. Turn the ignition switch OFF
2. Turn the ignition switch ON
3. Display the odometer and push the MODE button for more than two seconds. Then self-diagnosis mode starts.
4. The service code(s) is/are displayed on the LCD. If there is more than one code, each will be displayed for two seconds. Once all of the codes are displayed, they will be repeated.
5. Turn the ignition switch OFF.